cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending receiving multiple texts

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have an issue on my EVO where I am sending and receiving the same text message multiple times. It's not every text but when it is a multiple it is always date and time stamped for when I sent the original message! Sometimes I receive the multiple message only 5 or 6 but it can be up to 30 times. Sending is the same way, last week my husband received the same message from me 45 times!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Sending receiving multiple texts

Sorry to hear about that. Do you by chance have an airave hooked up in your house?

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Actually, yes I do. I have one of the brand new ones because the smaller Airwave stopped working since Sprint is moving their towers. However, I have 2 other people in the house who also have EVO's and use the Airwave and they don't have the texting issue I have

Highlighted

Ok, I do know that there is a known issue with the airave access point causing some devices to get duplicate texts and intermittent texts. i guess some phones are not being affected by this. I just want to let you know that we are working on a resolution for this. No ETR at this time.

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok, I have a ticket open and it's with engineering now. They are telling me the issue resides with my line rather than my device...thanks for your input!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.