cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Down in Arlington, VA for the last 2-3 weeks?!?

Journeyman

Service Down in Arlington, VA for the last 2-3 weeks?!?

When will service be returned to Arlington, VA?!? I have been without calling/texting service at my house for the last 2-3 weeks. Phone works fine outside the area, but I get nothing while in or around my house. The amount of time it's taking to repair is unacceptable. Why are texts and missed calls coming in to my phone at 5am every morning?

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Employee

Re: Service Down in Arlington, VA for the last 2-3 weeks?!?

Hello Yount15, I'm sorry that you're having trouble with service. I would like to look into this for you, I will warn that there are some cellsites in the area affected by Sandra. Please send me a private message with your aproximate location, and personal information.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

I too have been experiencing ABYSMAL service over the past 2-3 weeks (Arlington VA 22204 - Columbia Pike / Hayes St.) This pre-dates Sandra so using the hurricane seems like a cop out excuse for something that has been going on well before.

When I called last week before Sandra, the guy mentioned there's been an ongoing and OPEN trouble ticket for one of the cell towers in the area. And that's been going on since January 2012! That's insane and I now realize why I've never had great service in my apartment.

I get Network Code errors # 3 and 34 all the time now. I have to get atleast two miles from my house before any text messages are recieved from hours beforehand. Can barely hold a phone call after attempting it 3 or more times to call... thank jebus I have a home line or else I'd be even more pissed.

Sorry but with all the upgrades that are happening why is it affecting current useage?? If my company tried to repair our over the air services, we'd be damned sure to test it internally (on a development THEN staging platform) before releasing any updates out to the general public which would affect their service. I will be calling tonight and WILL expect to have a good chunk of last months bill wiped out. You guys have been great but up until last month when the 4G LTE updates are happening around here, it's flat out SUCKED SH*T. You can apologize all you want, but saying your sorry doesn't get the problem fixed, nor make me happy with paying for services ($10 for 4G - and don't say it's for "smartphone fees"... it was for 4G ONLY when I signed up) that I have not received for months.

Journeyman

Yep, don't fall for the Sandy excuse......................it was terrible before that happened..................it began in early October.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.