cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Dropped calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

Service Dropped calls

Sprint has been dropping calls in my area for over 3 weeks. I have 5 phones they credit me 114 dollars oh boy. The service has been horrible at best I get emails some dated from sender 5 days later. There is no way to get out of the contract without paying a heavy fee. I cant wait for my contracts to expire. I will tell every one I know about the wonderful service I got and wil guide them to another service provider. I appreciate paying for service and not getting it.

THANKS SPRINT

VERY UNHAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE.

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Service Dropped calls

I hope and pray that Sprint will re-consider not charging you or me termination fee if we will get out of the contract.

I'm so unhappy as well, but I just hope Sprint have a good heart to take care of their unhappy clients who were promised good service - that they do not fulfill. Companies should focus on Total Customer Satisfaction, so let's look forward Sprint will fix these problems.

I have 4 lines and my friend has 2 lines - and ALL of us are having the same poor service. 

We need to go out of our houses to get 1 or 2 bars of signal - very inconvinient.

We have never experienced this with our former provider.

Highlighted

Can you please provide me with a zip code and or cross streets so I can determin if there is a reported outage causing these dropped calls.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Started last sunday almost EVERY call on my sprint cell is dropped.. Horrible experience..

Zip 60060

Intrsection: w barnhill dr and route 176

I cannot have any important conversations.. I have been a sprint customer since 2000 and never had similar issues

Highlighted

It looks like we are upgrading the towers in your calling area. Once these are complete, you should see a considerable difference.

Cell Site is being upgraded to Network Vision. Temporary impairments causing increased Drops and Blocks may occur.Notify customer that upgrade should be complete soon.

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

This response is worse than useless. I can't believe Sprint thinks that their umpty-million customers in the Chicagoland area just need to put up with this until June.

Where's Dan Hesse when you need him?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just about every phone call I made was full of static and then a dropped call.

Highlighted
Journeyman

18504. I have had the worst Sprint service since Christmas. I have been a customer for over 7 years, and am seriously considering cancelling all 4 lines and taking them to another company. I'm paying for service I can't even get! My friend thought she was going into labor at my house, and neither of our phones could call out to her husband. I can't rely on Sprint as my landline replacement any more.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network Vision upgrades I suspect is all that is hampering service. This happened to me , and I found out network Vision was the casue here in nyc. I get 1mb down, and up on 3G now. It took a while trust you me when I tell you I was prepared to leave. But when I found out networkviosn was the game plan I decided to be patient. You can leave and pay more for less, or be patient, and be rewarded in the end, or go to Verizon and pay more and possibly be no better off for limited service. Hell they have had many weeks of failed LTE on VZ also.  I would be patient now that you know it is a temporay issue that when completed will increase serviceand reception. Sprint is growing into the service others will wish to have. You will have improved coverage, LTE, and HD voice which is a 1st for any carrier plus simultaneous voice and data, meaning you can talk and yext at the same time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have 2 phones, #1 htc evo 4g, have never gotten 4g at all, am in zip 93940, have 3g only. wondering when we are going to get it here.

am on 4th replacement phone on  phone #2 was samsung worked for a while then broke, then htc evo, worked great, charge connector came off board inside, i now have 2 of these like this, went to iphone 4g was useless no signal dropped calls, worked with sprint to check, all systems was good, phone was bad antenna, now have iphone 4s, still drops calls, very staticy, will drop words out of conversation, sometimes sounds like its in a barrell,  echos too. can barely understand user.   but has all apps that are needed, txts work good but phone part is fair at best.  this phone is in same area as the other 3 but dont work like the htc did, nice and clear, will never buy another i phone.  oh checked tower coverage area its fair to good and this one is in small town they have 4G.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i am in fl zip 34982 and cant carry on a conversation without dropping the call every few minutes. very frustrating!!! what is going on?????

Highlighted
Patron

yes u will be. it is 150.00. My husband just left last month & went to US Cellular. I have a etf of 150.000 on my bill. I am now having problems, they offer mre the early upgrade so that i can turn in both phones which will terminate contract & start a new one w a new phone. They are trying get me to buy the new EVO. Hell no, I want the Samsung S2 so that if have problems it will only b w network. If u r living In Il or MI, LTE upgrDES WILL NOT BE READY TILL AFTER 7/30/12. WISH U LUCK?????

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.