cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Failure in Hanover, PA

Journeyman

Service Failure in Hanover, PA

I have been having issues with my service for three days now. I can not access internet or make calls. Is there an issue?

13 REPLIES 13
Master

Re: Service Failure in Hanover, PA

So sorry that you’re having Voice service issues! Can I have cross street and zip code info so that I can check if there is any outage going on at your location?

Abe

Journeyman

I am having service issues in Hanover also. Many times the phone will not connect at all on outgoing calls. If it does, the voice received through the phone to the person called is VERY garbled or broken up. My Verizon work phone is not doing this. Crossroads of area would be Grandview Drive/Wilson Avenue and Route 116 or York Street. I have checked this with 2 Sprint cell phones and they are both doing it.

Journeyman

Zip code for the area is 17331 in Hanover, PA.

Journeyman

also, when sending text messages.. the message fail message comes back consistently for the past few days.. im on top of a hill.. between york street and grandview rd.. 17331..

Journeyman

I'm trying to wait patiently for someone from Sprint to step up to the plate and answer the issue regarding both no reception, or very poor reception in Hanover, PA. You have been given the information you requested, so where is the response????????????????

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am from Hanover and I am having the same issues.. I was told towers are down.

Journeyman

ttt for an answer............?

Journeyman

STILL LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER

Wizard

AllisonXB2003, MDPHOTO, shheath75, MELGLAD38,

Sorry for the delay in getting a response to your service related issues. At this time, the tower that services this area is performing without any incidents. What phone are you using? Have you updated your PRL and Profile on your device(s)? Please let us know. I have marked your location so that our engineers are made aware of a potential problem. I can create a trouble ticket but would need more detailed information in order to submit the ticket. I will send you a private message to gather additional information.

Markie_B

Journeyman

There are more bars on the phone today... so obviously there was a tower issue.. i was unable to update the prl for the last 2 days, but today after 3 attempts, it has updated.. so again, obvisouly a tower issue..  for me it is the samsung galaxy s2...

Journeyman

I'm thinking the only answer is switching carriers.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.