cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Outage - Hartsville, SC 29550

Journeyman

While this is not an urban area, normally I have great signal inside my house (Baywood Circle at SC151). This evening it has been terrible. I am constantly roaming and when a call does go through, the other person cannot hear anything I'm saying.

Earlier this evening, Sprint CS could only tell me there was an outage in the area. Any info/updates on the outage (trouble tickets, estimated time of restoration, etc) is much appreciated.

Yes, I did pull the battery on my phone (NS4G)

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Hello!

I am confirming that there is an outage open for that zipcode. The outage number is : 7978962 and the estimated time of repair is about 09/14/2011 2:40pm Central.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Service Outage - Hartsville, SC 29550

Thanks JP. I will use this discussion for updates from my end until the issue is resolved.

I have now lost all service (in-network and roaming). I'm off the grid, except for time warner cable internet (HAHA) and my ham radio.

Must be a heck of an issue if all service in the area is suffering...

Highlighted
Journeyman

The problem has not been repaired yet.....

Any updates from the Sprint side?

Highlighted
Wizard

I am showing the official ETR has been shifted to the 16th, but it looks like our engineers have brought in the local company that handles call routing for your area to get the issue corrected, so hopefully that should speed things up now that it looks like they have pin pointed the issue.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.