cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service down in Chicago?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Service down in Chicago?

I can't make or receive calls on my HTC Evo Shift 4G.  Just wondering if anyone else is having troubles.  I've rebooted multiple times and no luck.  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

julian_c,

I am sorry you are having issues with making and receiving calls. Do you get any errors when trying to complete a call?  I will be glad to check the towers in your area. Can I please get some cross streets or a business address such as a convenience store or restaurant close by including city, state and zipcode?

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

It just says "Dialing" with no ringing and then "Call has been lost" after 15-20 seconds or so.

Starbucks, 600 W. Lake St. Chicago, IL 60661

Thank you Ray!

Highlighted

Thanks for the address. I did look in our network outage board and I am showing that we have a known capacity issues in your area.

Known capacity issue could cause customers to experience blocked calls, blocked EVDO Data connections, slow data. Due to the increase of customers using our services, we are experiencing some network issues in your area.

I can assure you we are working to not only fix it, but improve your overall customer experience in the area. I will report this issue to our network team so that they will be aware of your specific location.

We do not have a specific date for when the work will be completed, but when it is you will have much better voice coverage, faster data service, and overall more reliable service.

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.