cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service getting worse

Journeyman

Service getting worse

Zip is 46123.

Even with the terrible 3G service (speed usually around 200k) I have always gotten 2 bars signal in the house. This past month I am getting nothing but the big o and no 3G. I have step out into the driveway to get a signal, come back in and it lasts for a bit then the big o again. Have had Sprint since late 90s but I am about done here. What has changed the past month. Are ther service issues with the tower?

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Service getting worse

its most likely due to a tower issue or possibly some type of upgrades. post your closest cross streets to your location so one of the techs can check out the closest towers to you for problems. NO PERSONAL ADRESS. a close business adress will work though. just make sure to add that business's name so they dont think its your physical adress and delete it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

267 and 100 north

Journeyman

I have the same issue. For the past 6 months service has continuously degraded. for the past month I get no signal at all in my house in the 48415 zipcode area. I have three useless sprint phones that I cannot get rid of because of the termination fees. To make a call my wife has to walk way in tha back yard or drive into town.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.