Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service in 72401 horrible/non-existent

Journeyman

Service in 72401 horrible/non-existent

I have had Sprint for a few months now.  I have been very happy with the service until this last month.  I have had bad service most of the time or no service at all.  I need the cell as I am disabled and need to be able to communicate in case of emergency.  The service at this point is completely out.  I cannot call customer service because it is (like I said) out. 

I would love to know when something is going to be done about it.  I had a problem a couple weeks ago where I would get a message (verbal) that they call could not go through.  Now it won't even do that.  Last time they told me that they were working on my towers and it was due to be repaired by that following Sunday.  Apparently it was not.  This was last weekend I believe.

Can anyone help me as to when an estimated time of repair is? 

1 REPLY 1
Master

Hello and thank you for participating in the Sprint Communities.  Here's what I've been able to find out regarding the impaired tower in 72401.  The repair has been completed as far as equipment replacement, but all sectors are not fully operational.  The last note from the assigned field engineer is that a "software reflash" to a primary component is needed to restore all sectors to working order.  The latest updated Estimated Time of Repair is set for 12/5/12, early evening. 

So sorry for the delay but we appreciate your patience,

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.