cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service in 90026

Highlighted
Journeyman

Service in 90026

Service has been spotty at best. My Iphone keeps switching back and forth between Extended and Normal service. Others in my area are having similar problems using Sprint Phones. Any word on repairs or problems?

Tags (4)
5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Service in 90026

CRUZIN73VW,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for the service related issues you are experiencing. So that I may get a more detailed look at your area, can you please provide me with the cross streets nearest you?

Markie_B

Social Care Support

Monday, Thursday,

Friday and Saturday

7am - 12 noon Central

Journeyman

Thanks for the replay Markie_B

The cross streets are West Edgeware Rd and Bellevue Ave by Highway 101.

Wizard

CRUZIN73VW,

Thank you for the additional information. There is a tower out in your area with an estimated time of resolve set for 12/14/12 around 11:30 AM CST. A Field Technician was scheduled to be out there today to update the status of the repair to the tower. The ticket number is 9589020.

Markie_B

Social Care Support

Monday, Thursday,

Friday and Saturday

7am - 12 noon Central

Journeyman

Markie_B

The service in this area remains unresolved. I cannot make calls without having them dropped. I live in this area and run a business here as well, I do not understand how the response in repairs in a major metropolitan area can take so long.

Journeyman

This posted message is to inform you that the service in the area remains unresolved as of 12/18/2012

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.