cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service issue 77389

Journeyman

Service issue 77389

What is happening in the 77389 area? I am no longer able to have service within my house on any of our (3) 4S phones for Sprint. I go from either extended service or one bar. This started yesterday morning. Data and text are fine- calls are dropped and cannot be made. Sprint customer service is telling me to bring phones in to store have them looked at, but clearly, since I have THREE PHONES NOT WORKING, its not an issue with the phones. Its a service/network issue. Please advise asap! As it is, I had to purchase a Magic Jack as I couldnt do business yesterday within my house. This is outrageous... thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Service issue 77389

When we search 77389 it will use main post office address if we don’t have a more specific address.

Where, what  specific location? The best possible idea is to use a business address very near your location – and let us know if you are North or South etc from that location – and approximately how far from it.  With that information we can  look up the cell sites closest to you and see if they have experienced  any outages, or if tickets have already been submitted for them and post the current status.  We discourage putting your actual address in for privacy reasons. I am here until 3pm central to reply

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

Try our local fire station, its 1 mile west of my house: 26722 Kuykendahl Road, The Woodlands, TX 77389. It could also come up as Spring, TX as the town. Hope this helps.

Master

In that area there are two towers that converge. I show one tower near Suburban Ranches off of Huffsmith Kuykendahl and another near West Rayford/Gosling Road intersection. We really need you to call in to get an exact address as I cannot find a performance issue like you are having. A severe coverage change like you are having is frustrating for you and me.You can call in and speak to technical support and a change of coverage ticket will be submitted to fix your issue. I wish I could find it without having to make you call in but there are times the call in is necessary. Call 888-211-4727

Larry

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.