Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service issues 33830?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Service issues 33830?

Hi,

Are there ongoing issues with the Bartow, FL tower after last weeks outage?  I'm getting intermitant fast busy when calling out and dropped calls when I do connect.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Service issues 33830?

ktmom,

Thank you for using Sprint Community to report your questions and concerns.  I'm very sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with intermittent services at your location.  I'll be glad to look into it for you.  If you wouldn't mind providing me your nearest cross street and/or address to the nearest gas station or corner store, it will help me to review your location.

Sincerely

Fergie_B
Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Highlighted
Journeyman

W. Clower Street and S. Floral Ave

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hmmm.....  So things are just dragged out until Sprint can honestly say the problem is resolved?  Not great customer service.  It's nice to get an answer, not because I was complaining, but because this is my only phone and I needed to be able to recieve a very important series of calls.  Without answers, I had to leave the area to ensure I would have coverage. 

Honestly, the original post could have been responded to if there were no network outages reported in the area.  Bartow isn't that big.  Particulary in light of the outage the week before.  That would be the suspect tower.

Great way to take a not upset customer and irritate them.

Highlighted
Wizard

ktmom,

I'm so very sorry that I wasn't able to get to you until now.  I've been very busy with a lot of posts and private messages.  A quick review of your locations shows no reported outages.  You are in a fair coverage area which means that intermittent voice connectivity is to be expected.  That being said, if your issue just began two weeks ago, we may need to escalate your issue to our networking technicians.

If you wouldn't mind sending me some information via private message I'll be glad to look into it.

To send a private message:

1. Click on my name (Below my picture)
  2. Select Send a private message (Under Actions on the far right)

Information needed:

1. Your first and last name
  2. Your number and other numbers on the account with the same issue
  3. An alternate contact number, other than the number you're experiencing issues with
  4. The approximate date/time that your issue began
  5. The physical address where you most experience the issue
  6. A brief description of your issue including all services effected (voice, data, text) and any errors messages you may be receiving.
  7. An email address

After reviewing this information, I may need to escalate your issue to our networking technicians.  Note:  Please only send this information via private message to protect your personal information.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.