Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service outage in Danville, CA 94526?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Service outage in Danville, CA 94526?

Hi everyone,

Since Friday, my house has been experiencing very spotty service. I used to get at least 2 bars in and around my house, but since Friday, I've been getting roaming only coverage. This is happening to both my EVO 3D and Nexus S 4G. The roaming coverage is ok, but my text message time-stamps show up all wrong, usally dated in the future, and voice coverage isn't as good. Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Service outage in Danville, CA 94526?

It looks like we do have a reported tower outage in your calling market. Technicians are aware and are working hard to resolve as soon as possible. Looks like we are waiting on a part. ETR 04/23/2012. ETR is just an estimate are are subject to change.

Single Cellsite 8974768 At 2012/04/20 17:09:00 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the SF Bay : Oakland Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) Hardware   Major component(Part) has been ordered from manufacturer . 04/20/2012 12:09:00 CST 3 04/23/2012 11:50:29 CST 04/22/2012 10:13:42 CST FN03XC134 Danville CA 94526
Journeyman

Re: Service outage in Danville, CA 94526?

I have not had service around my home (94536) since 4/29 and have called nearly every day.  Customer Service keeps telling me there's a problem with a tower and giving me a new date but have not been able to describe the problem, and the dates come and go and I still have no service.  It's now May 10th. Is this a same or different issue from what you describe above?

Nearly two weeks is too long to be without service without an explanation.  If somebody told me the tower got blown up, I'd be willing to wait, but with no explanation at all and no REAL estimate for repair, I'm already polling coworkers about what service they use.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.