ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So WHEN is it going to be normal again? (22193)

Journeyman

So WHEN is it going to be normal again? (22193)

For at least a week, service has been crappy at best (and non-existent at worst). I'm in Woodbridge, VA - 22193 zip code

I've been through all of the codes and whatever through support, reseting this, redoing activiation, updating PRL, profiles, all that...stuff.

No effect, no change, still horrible. When I actually luck up on having service, it's slow and/or drops completely about 5 seconds later. Even turning on roaming doesn't matter very often/consistently.

So when can people in my zip actually see normal service again and what exactly is the cause of it? That derecho that came through here was about a week ago today. Yeah, yeah, 4th of July and all that, but still...a week? How much longer? Getting sick of having to pay for service I'm not getting at an acceptable quality.

Tags (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: So WHEN is it going to be normal again? (22193)

Sorry for the inconvenience. I checked   your coverage with the zip code and there is a reported outage, engineers have been notified and are working to restore the service ASAP.   ETR- 07/07/2012 15:16:30 CST

Single Cellsite 9274283 At 2012/07/04 19:48:44 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Washington DC : Washington DC Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) Field Technician has been dispatched . 07/04/2012 14:48:00 CST 3 07/07/2012 15:16:30 CST 07/06/2012 11:28:49 CST WA33XC156 Woodbridge VA 22193

Abe

Journeyman

Thank you, Abe.

Nice to get a straight answer.

Journeyman

I guess this is "progress" - I'm now getting something about Radio Resource Shortage.

Had the 3G icon up and then it disappeared and now it's back to the same ol' .... as before. Can't even update profile or PRL

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've being having the same issues here in colorado 80234 zip code 1 mile away from towers.

Journeyman

Its nationwide.

I'm amazed at the fact that Sprint gets away with this kind of service yet they call themselves one of the major telephone service providers.

I made the decision to go with sprint for the unlimited data and actually recommended them to a few people, but now i know it was a stupid decison.

I'm definitely taking back these recommendations and i'm switching to Verizon.

Journeyman

I constantly have terrible service in 22193 zip code where I live. It's to the point where I'm seriously considering ditching sprint after ~15 years...

Edit: Forgot to mention, I have at least 3 towers within 2 miles of my house, what gives??

Journeyman

im in 22193 and ever since june 30 i have had no service except for 4 days. i have used the onlkine sprint chat and ive ben told so many fix dates and times. everytime its a lie and they always assure me of the next time they give for a fix. im tired of the lies. most time they have no idea whats going on. ive always had good service here. i just want the truth and i keep getting lies. thinking of leaving sprint also

Journeyman

If you're fed up, please sign my petition at:

http://www.change.org/petitions/sprint-give-credit-to-customers-experiencing-problems-with-cell-phon...

and remember to share with your friends! Thanks

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.