cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So annoyed with Sprints Service and Customer Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

So annoyed with Sprints Service and Customer Service

I switched from Verizon to Sprint because of their service and customer service, only to find out that Sprint has the same or WORSE customer service.  Every single time I call to have someone help me fix my phone that has not worked correctly in months, I have to call at least 5 times to speak to someone that can help.  I have had Sprint for a few months now and when I make phone calls at my house, the calls are CONSTANTLY dropping. Per day my phone drop at least 10 phone calls. Contact Sprint and was told they would send me an Air Wave, the box comes and it is a Magic Box. Call Sprint back they tell me its not what I need and they will send me a return label and shipping products for this thing that came in a large box. Get the shipping label today that says 2 lbs on it and instead of a shipping box, I get a padded envelope. Call Sprint to tell them they sent me the wrong thing and they want to trouble shoot. Told them I already did that and want to speak to a supervisor and the representative tells me, "Here is the number you need to call to get the Air Wave." I asked why they cannot help me or transfer me, instead they give me a different phone number to call? The representative tells me that is the number I need to call and thats all he can do. I ask to speak to a supervisor and he tells me, "Sorry ma'am but my supervisor will tell you the same thing I just told you." I said that is fine, I want to speak to a supervisor anyway, after 15 minutes on hold the same representative comes back on the line and says my supervisor will call you back. I asked for the supervisors name that would be calling me back in 1-2 minutes and was told his name is Aron. At least 10 minutes later I get a phone call from Matt and was told he was a supervisor. He immediately says hold on, I will transfer you to Air Wave. I explained that the phones have been dropping calls for months and I have contacted Sprint every which way to get someone to fix the issue and would like a credit. Matt told me he could not give me a credit. I asked for a reference number to the phone call and he put me on hold for 20 minutes and then hung up on me. 

I called back again and spoke to a Rachel. Immediately told Rachel I wanted her to transfer me to someone in the United States and she said she cannot do that. I said it again, again she said she cannot transfer me to someone and that she will help me troubleshoot. I told Rachel I did not want to troubleshoot, because I have already done so the 15 other times I have called Sprint. I asked for her to send me to Technical Support in the United States and she told me that she could not do that!! She said, "hold on let me get my supervisor for you." I asked what the supervisors name was  and she said Ron. She put me on hold at 1:43 PM and was on hold for 22 minutes, with no supervior getting on the phone. This is ridiculous Sprint!!!  I pay too much money a month for phones that do not work and to deal with the customer service that does not help your customers!!!!!! 

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: So annoyed with Sprints Service and Customer Service

sorry your post fell through the cracks. out of curiosity which phone do you have that is having the issues? and were the issues mainly at one location or everywhere you went?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I have terrible signal everywhere 

GrandMaster

ok so in this case which phone is it? what all have you attempted to fix it on your end? are there any other Sprint phones around you? and if so are they seeing the same thing or no?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

bills61impala,

Hey! Do you still need assistance?

Alyscia,

Also, the nearest cross streets and ZIP code where it occurs the most so we can go from there.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.