cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint 4G LTE Still Not In Atlanta!

Journeyman

Sprint 4G LTE Still Not In Atlanta!

I live in downtown/midtown Atlanta, and work in uptown (Buckhead) and there is still no LTE coverage. Has anyone in metro Atlanta been able to connect to Sprint's 4G LTE Network???

Tags (4)
68 REPLIES 68
Journeyman

Re: Sprint 4G LTE Still Not In Atlanta!

No 4G LTE signals here either, midtown and downtown.

Journeyman

I was able to get the LTE signal on my way to work this AM near Stone Mountain.  Results: 64ms - Ping, 12.98 Mbps Download and 13.07 Mbps Upload. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

None. Midtown or Decatur area. I also have not met anyone (in person) with a Sprint 4g LTE capable phone that has managed to recieve a constant signal.

Journeyman

I get none or very spotty LTE 4G and very little 3G in my neighborhood Stockbridge (30281).  I also work in Marietta and watching my phone I can watch it switch between 3G and 4G like it can't make up its mind, I just happen to talk to someone else who also has an SGS3 but on AT&T who is experiencing the same thing like it just can't stay connected.

Journeyman

Still nothing. 229 kbps, 42 kbps LOL - epic fail Sprint. This is so ridiculous. I have stuck by Sprint as a loyal supporter for so long, this may be the last straw for me.

Journeyman

I live in C u m m i n g  GA 3/4 mile south of Buford dam.  It's been very spotty, more off than on.  Customer service just say's I should be getting it.  I'm thinking customer service 'doesn't get it'.

And this editor doesn't accept my city name with letters together .

Journeyman

I work at the airport and saw a blip of 4G after updating profile and PRL. I tried that twice with same results. Went to lunch today in and around College Park, Hapeville and East Point, NO 4G. This IS ridiculous! I have been a SPRINT customer for almost 17 years and will probably switch carriers after my 2 year agreement is fulfilled (especially after the EVO fiasco and customer service blunder). SPRINT does not get it!

Journeyman

I'm so pis.sed at Sprint right now... they freaking need to put their act together. First, EVO 4G LTE fiasco... after a loooong wait I finally got the phone on June 2. A week later they announced the S3!!! When multiple representatives told me they were getting the S3 on October! Then all these delays with the 4G LTE rollout... first it was supposed to be out by midyear (which should have been June). After anxiously waiting for July 15, BANG no freaking signal nowhere in ATL... are you kidding me? Called customer service, they can't figure out of course... and then want me to give them perfect service... worthless.

To put the cherry on the top, they are waiving the $36 activation fee for new lines! When loyal customer like us have to pay "an upgrade fee" for sticking with them for another two years... Thanks Sprint! You are the best... liars.

Sincerely,

A disappointed customer

Journeyman

Yesterday at the Sprint store the guy confirmed that its basically a lie.  The coverage maps claim coverage where there is absoloutely none.  Not one phone in the store, which is deep in a "covered" zone, could pick up LTE.  Not even their demonstrators.  Word is the same in Dallas.  Not anywhere in the city itself.

Apparently its spotty wwaaayyy out in the burbs.  So Sprint considers 5 minutes of LTE in a small suburban town 30 minutes outside of the city as "bringing Atlanta live."

Wizard

I was so looking forward to hearing about the first wave of lte. I'm part of the 2nd wave in the mid-west, but it sounds like it doesn't work. Verizon and ATT are looking better everyday.

Journeyman

I went to Sprint yesterday. According to them, there's an open ticket for the ATL market; the LTE is on, but not propagating to devices properly. The expected resolution time is today around 1 PM.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.