cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Coverage Map tells me otherwise.

Journeyman

Sprint Coverage Map tells me otherwise.

Hello, I've had Sprint years back with about the same coverage but with 3G. Switched over to Sprint last week and still have 0-1 bars of LTE at my house. I've checked the coverage map and it stats that I should have full coverage of LTE. There's a sprint tower about 2 miles down the road give or take. Takes me about 4 minutes to get to the tower if I drove to it, lol. Closer I get to it, the more bars I get obviously. I've tried doing PRL Update, Profile Update, Network Reset in my Settings menu, I've tried turning phone off and back on. Nothing is currently working. My phone is Samsung Galaxy 9+ Unlocked version if that matters. Anything else I could possible do? Any more menu options to check or do any updates etc. I prefer not to use an WeBoost or anything of that sort.

Thanks!

Edited: Forgot to mention. There's another Sprint phone in the household and same problem. iPhone 7 Plus

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Sprint Coverage Map tells me otherwise.

Having coverage issues is never any fun. Especially when you're in the comfort of your own home and want to browse the internet. Let's see what we can do to get this fixed for you. I can look in the area to see if there are any network issues. What's the zip code and nearest cross streets?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sumerall Lane Kountze Texas 77625

Wizard

I checked the towers in your area and it looks like there aren't any issues. What I can do now is pm you so I can get some account info from you to take a closer look.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Sounds good.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.