Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Network Down in Hurst, Texas

Journeyman

Sprint Network Down in Hurst, Texas

As of 7:35am on July 29, 2011 I have not been able to send/receive texts or make phone calls.  For a brief second at 8:32am I received 6 text messages all at once and I haven't been able to do anything since.  Is the network down in my area????????  

9 REPLIES 9
Master

Yes there is a cell outage in your area current etr is for this morning . ticket 7785153

Journeyman

I am having the same problem in  Orlando, Florida. Spoke with someone  at Sprint online chat and they  reset my phone and told me a tech was  working on the issue. Still  nothing. I have had many issues with this  company and if they can't get  their act together  am not averse to  seeking a btter carrier.

01:08:00PM  Agent  (Eleena B): "It seems that due to weather  disorders, you are  facing the  issues. However, I have refreshed the  services on the phone  and also  marked the location so that our  technicians can fix it as soon  as  possible."

I am guessig the "weather disorders" thing is complete BS since this is happening in FL, MO and TX.

The  outage is nationwide... Sprint needs to get their act together and let  folks know that this is happening everywhere and that they don't have a  clue.

Journeyman

Right! I haven't had service all day.  I can recieve emails(delayed), but I can not make phone calls, or send/recieve texts! I would like a credit on my account for today since I can't use my phone completely! And the weather seems really BS since here in Texas it's sunny skies, no clouds in site, and it hasnt rain nor going to rain anytime in the near future.  I'm getting pretty upset with them today.  I haven't called the tech service because I know they are not going to be any help whatsoever.

Master

Sorry for the problem.   The outage does not say anything about being weather related but there is an outage  As to crediting the account I have not way to find your account.  Please do not  post private information in a public form  you can make the request  thru customer service or thru Chat.   Current ETR is 07/29/2011 08:50:00 CST .

Journeyman

Been down in Brroksville, FL off and on since Noon today...this is enough to piss off the Pope!

Master

There is an outage in brooksville Fl as well  current ETR for cell outage is   07/30/2011 01:03:00 CST .

Journeyman

How come this is only affecting some customers? I have 2 friend who live 6 miles away from my current location and they have had service all day.   

Master

Depending on where they are located they may well be either on a different sector of the cell which could be working  or a completely different cell.   Range of cell is very short only about 3-5 miles  depending on terrain and height of tower.

Journeyman

I've been experiencing same Sprint Network issues in Tampa FL since 7/28.  No change today, 7/29.  Come on Sprint!  Get it fixed!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.