cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Reps... feel free to speak

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Reps... feel free to speak

So i had almost perfect signal for 5 yrs... since June... we have barely enough signal to even keep the signal icon lit up.... I haven't moved and the tower is still there with Sprint service on it... I went to confirm yesterday. Me standing within a 1/4 mile of the tower, I got no more than 3 bars on my EVO, and 2 on my Galaxy Tab, run a data speed test on both, the FASTEST i got was 287kps... thats like 2G. I want someone on this damn forum from Sprint to open up and let US... the ones who pay YOUR salaries know what is happening... Its obvious by the discussions there are way more common issues than just localized outages.... Instead of us calling you, why don't you call us and let us know your service is in the dumps. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Network performance depends on your location.

If you'd like some of our techs to look at the overall network performance please post your zip code and major cross streets where you are having problems.

Thanks,

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm getting the same thing.. 3 years of okay signal and now I can't even get a bar.  The really surprising thing about it is, even when I thought I had a decent signal I now realize that it has always be sub-par.  I can literally see the tower from my house and I would still only get 3 bars.  Are you guys using a modified walkie-talkie from the toy store on that tower or what?  Sprint knows there is an issue but won't do anything about it.  There is a confirmed service ticket on it and still nothing for over a week.  I guess my $250 a month I'm paying isn't worth as much as other people's money.  Maybe It's a sign for me to stop giving away money to people that don't care and stop this nonsense and use that $250 for something of real value.  I'm very disappointed in the response from Sprint. I will give credit to one of the CSR.  She calls me everyday to let me know they still haven't fixed it. That's really sweet. I used to brag to everyone that didn't have Sprint service about how great it was and they should switch over.  I don't think I will be doing that anymore.  I'm not even going to black ball them because it's not worth my time to mention their name.  Now that this hurricane is coming up, it will only give them another excuse why I am still without service.  This is 2011 the last I checked and you can ship anything, overnight, to anywhere in the world.  Are you out of parts for the cell tower?  That's like Pizza Hut running out of pizza all the time.  Oh wait.  That did happen around here and guess what?  They are no longer in business.  Just sayin'.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.