ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Service Issues making and receiving calls in Stamford, CT (06901) through Danbury, CT (06812)

Highlighted

Sprint Service Issues making and receiving calls in Stamford, CT (06901) through Danbury, CT (06812)

Before stumbling onto this board, I was thinking there was something wrong with my EVO 4G.  For over a month, I have been having serious issues making or receiving calls.  Sometimes, I will just hear my own voice echoing in the phone when making an outgoing call and even whe receiving a call....but I am not actually connected with anyone else.  Placing a call seems to take forever to connect, and even then, usually don't actually get to speak to the person I am calling.  I just found out that my wife's phone has been acting in a similar fashion as well.  My wife spoke to an employee at the Sprint store in Danbury, CT who told her that the regional manager reported having the same issues to Sprint...and is still waiting to hear back from them.

These issues are occurring in Stamford, CT (06901) where 4G is available and all the way to Danbury, CT (06812) where only 3G is available.

I have been updating my profile and PRL regularly, in an attempt to rectify this issue....but from what I am reading on this board (and what my wife was told from the Sprint store employee), this issue seems to be much, much larger than anyone knows.

My family pays a good amount of money to Sprint on a monthly basis, and expect the service to be there.  My communication with clients has taken a serious toll, as I am NOT reachable now when I am out of the office....and my family can't get a hold of me when they need me.

I would expect that  Sprint would communicate these issues to their customers and their significance, as well as an ETA for normal service to return.  It is not right for their customers to find out the hard way, when they need to make an important call and find they are unable to.  I also expect Sprint to properly compensate me (and the others affected) without me having to call up the Sprint 800 # and waste an hour of my time.....Why should I have to waste more of my time to ask Sprint to compensate me for service that they KNOW they have NOT been providing?

As I have 1 year left on my contract, my hands are tied and I am stuck with this issue until Sprint is able to resolve their service/tower issues.

Also, I just heard from a coworker who spoke to Sprint that they have admitted that a voice tower has been out for over a week and there is NO ETA on it being repaired.

This is unacceptable, and with the lack of communication from Sprint on this issue it is even worse.

Please let me know:

1.  When this will be resolved?

2.  How Sprint will communicate this to it's customers?

3.  How Sprint will communicate this to customets in the future for similar situations?

4.  How Sprint will compensate me for the absence of a usable cellular signal?

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

We do have an alert for this issue the service alert number is 8017925, I have an etr of 09/22/2011 03:33:00 CST, since this time has passed i have requested and current update for you

Thanks Jellybean.  Can you please provide an update?  Also, any responses to my other questions?

Re: Sprint Service Issues making and receiving calls in Stamford, CT (06901) through Danbury, CT (06812)

Jellybean,

Still don't have service in my area.  Any update on that service alert number 8017925?

My wife and I are still having majore service issue.....is there any update on this?  This has been outstanding for quite a while now.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.