cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Service down in Sylmar

Patron

I was just last week that we finally got our service up which had been down for over a week.  It was just fixed on Friday the 9th and now it's down again.  I've been a customer with sprint for over 10 years and in my opinion always had excellent service (both customer and reception).  But I do have to say that over these past few week I have been a little disapointed with the response time to resolve the cell tower problem.  I understand that at times hardware goes bad, but it's how quikly a company responds to problems and offers solutions is what makes a company great.  I have to say lately, Sprint has not been looking to good.  Hopefully they get there act together and rise up.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

I have not seen this in writing but I can tell upgrades to data capability are taking a lot of man hours and I am guessing that is why response has been slower to voice issues.  I think the network team is aware of the customers perception and frustrations and will scale back the upgrade work and devote more hours to critical voice services. I apologize for the incidents and am here if you have additional questions.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Patron

Re: Sprint Service down in Sylmar

Sprint Service is down again in the Sylmar area near Foothill Boulevard and Arroyo. 3rd time in 2 months.  I wonder if they may have been caused by a controlled explosion of some hydrogen tanks the city performed on Sunday morning near Gladstone and Arroyo.  Coincidence? Hopefully sprint will get this resolved very quickly.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.