cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Service in Cary NC

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone else notice that there is no more sprint service in cary nc? I'm in north cary at the end of 540. I am ALWAYS roaming now!!! Whatsup sprint?

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

What is up is that Sprint's network is falling apart everywhere. I am in Louisville, KY. My mom just left to go to Cary for one of her friend's daughter's golf tournament. She has been experiencing issues with her phone as well. I just recently found out that CARY= Can't Afford Raleigh Yet. haha.

Journeyman

Ummmm you must be from out of town! I really don't think thats what cary stands for!!! I may be new to the area, but most of cary is 500k plus housing, at least in north cary here......

Journeyman

We have relatives in Cary. Thats just a joke they made.

Journeyman

I live in Pittsboro and I heard that Cary stands for Concentrated Area of Relocated Yankees!

I haven't noticed any difference with my service. I have had sprint for 10 years this month. Hope it gets better for you in Cary!

Wizard

A voice upgrade just went live at the end of 540 (Western Wake Parkway) on 09/30/2011. All of the towers in that area look normal. A call to tech support may be warranted.

Journeyman

haha Cary must have many nicknames.

Journeyman

Would this voice update be apart of Network Vision? As according to Sprint's webcast on the 7th they are currently already working on 22,000 cell sites, nearly half of their planned number of improved towers.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.