cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint is slow makes my nice new phone worthless

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is slow makes my nice new phone worthless

I live in modesto, Ca My sprint get anywhere from 50kbps to 350, 350k if i'm lucky usually after midnight to 5am, most of the day its 50k to 100k. 2  years ago with my HTC Evo it wasn't that bad, every week its getting slower and slower, sprint doesnt care and treats their customers bad when you call too, once my contract is up i'm done, Hope you read this too, i tell everyone i know never to get sprint....

I hope you guys know that everyone i talk to will never use you guys, i'm making sure i let everyone know how crappy spring it. I work for BIG networking company and meet lots of new people everyday and everyone allways ask oh wow what phone is that its so nice, (Galaxy S3) And then i say ya the phone is awesome but spring is garbage.I hope the company from japan buys you because you are SINKING Fast.

Jesse

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

I totally agree here. Sprints SLOW network makes having the SG3 pointless! I don't even know why I fooled myself by turning my phone into a hotspot because the phone can't even keep a good connection on its own let alone when I connect another device. Sprint really needs to get it together. It should be criminal for them to charge their customers the amount of money they do and provide such a poor level of service!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.