cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint rollout schedule

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint rollout schedule

Sprint, will you ever release a rollout schedule for 4G? Verizon has theirs up. Just saying. I'm sure you know this already. Even us little People in South Carolina will have LTE available to us by the end of 2011 at the latest. I have not heard of a new Sprint 4G market since December 2010. If there has been, my apologies. I figure that at your rate, I could expect 4G by 2020. And remember, there is no such thing as a loyal customer.  Member of the Sprint Network since 2000, and will not hesitate to change, especially if Verizon gets the Pre 3 and Sprint doesn't. Again, just saying.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint rollout schedule

go to clear.com when your area gets 4g you will see it here first

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint still hasn't updated their EV coverage map in SWLA. I guess it's important to them to keep it a secret.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They won't release a schedule but they sure will roll out the bill with a $10 monthly 4G fee whether you have it in your city or not.  That was the nice little catch to getting the EVO with the promise that it would be here in Memphis by the end of 2010 and certainly no later than the first of 2011.  Well we have passed those dates and all that we have for it is $90 in charges for 4G which is required with the EVO.  Not sure what the cancellation fee is but at this rate we will pay $240 on the 2 year contract which to date has provided absolutely nothing.  Thanks Sprint for reminding me why I dropped my last service provider and opted for you.  Maybe some other company can understand that loyalty goes both ways.  Yep, the company provides a fair service at a fair price and lives up to what it sells and in return I pay that fair price and tell all of my family and friends about how great you are so that they will join.  Guess what I am telling them now!   

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks...guess it makes a little sense now.  The Best Clear coverage map stops halfway into my block.  Only half of my house gets 4g and the other half doesn't...( yep, my house is in the middle of the block )

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.