cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint's crappy service and network coverage

Journeyman

Sprint's crappy service and network coverage

To all,

Can anyone answer why I pay $220 a month for 4 phones that don't work inside my house, 3G speed is terrible, and they don't even have 4G in Oklahoma? Someone please give me a reason to stick with sprint.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Sprint's crappy service and network coverage

My phone drops and I have little to no network coverage in my house and I live 15 minutes from Sprint HQ! Sprint is horrible! The only reason I stick it out is because of the plan I have thru them but hell it has gotten to a point where I want to say screw it and pay a little more with another company if it means I will get a quality product and service.

Journeyman

Apparently they claim that the network issues will be resolved sometime in 2013 and they sent out letters to all customers saying this. Keisha Tucker in the OCEO stated they will not provide any compensation for the service issue. She said we could get out of our contracts if we turn in the phones but will not return or reimburse us for the iphone 4's we traded in. Maybe if enough start calling and complaining they will actually do something about it. I can tell you since August when my issue was opened with OCEO I got nothing but the run around and false promises that they were working on the issue. Here is information for OCEO,

Office of the CEO - 866-727-0666

Keisha Tuckers direct line - 817-215-3667

Becareful when calling these numbers because you will be charged minutes even though they are sprint numbers. We talked to them so much it caused our average usage of 200 minutes per month to jump over 1500 and they tried to charge us overages.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, good luck. I've tried to get them to respond to an issue with one tower here in Berkeley, CA. I've been going back and forth for almost two months now to no avail. They simply don't care. They're taking our money and laughing all the way to the bank while they ignore customer complaints and provide crappy service.

Journeyman

Agreed.  I'm just waiting to finish the last few months of the contract and then it's on to another company.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.