cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint takes money, provides you with horrible service!

Highlighted

Iv had an ongoing issue for months now regarding my service. there is not a day that goes by without having a dropped call, i call sprint, i go to the stores (gas expenses not paid of course) to no avail. im fustrated, i havnt recieved adequate service for at least a year now (7 year commited now) and i dont want to drop sprint, but today a sprint supervisor told me i should switch providers. FORRRREALLLLLL?!!!!

After 7 years, not all the best but damn, a slap to my face. i pay for a service that does not work!

What should i do, I want a new phone, i want a good service? any suggestions????

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Hi,

Can I have the zipcode where your having these issues at?

Thank you,

----George

11692 but i must tell you, its just not at my zip code that ill have these service issues, ill be at work throughout new york city or at my girlfriends which is like being at home and she lives in manhattan where i thought service would be best at.

if your going to check for outages, there was a recent one from the 5th to the 14th of the current month.

Highlighted
Wizard

I am so sorry about your recent coverage issues. I can understand how frustrating it is to be  service problems. I looked up your zip code and I don't see any open service alerts.However they may not have been reported yet so I need to do a bit more investigating. Can you tell me your nearest cross streets?

PinkElmo

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.