cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Srint cell issues Charlotte nc 28205 Towers: north tryon/30th st and Matheson and The Plaza

Patron

Srint cell issues Charlotte nc 28205 Towers: north tryon/30th st and Matheson and The Plaza

Ok sprint.  I have been calling and reporting two tower issues by my house and office.... since march 2011.  The towers do not work most of the time, they usually work at 30 to 40% or something.... and i am sick of it.  I call all the time and they keep submitting a work ticket and the towers never get repaired correctly, except 1 time, which was for the DNC here in charlotte.  The repair lasted for 2 weeks and then nothing again.  I have 2 bars on a good day, when the towers are 3 blocks from my house, in either direction. 

OK so will you please fix the friggin towers? i am so tired of calling to complain and nothing gets repaired..... 

To fix the issue, yall send me that airrave junk.  I use it, but i unplug it when i have to test because the damn thing sends at least 10 texts out at random times, for every text i send.  so someone might get a few of the same texts at a decent time or it might be 3 am.....

Oh and another thing, yall told me it is prob my phone, so i went out and upgraded 2 phones to the Galaxy s3.... the tower reception is the same to WORSE now and i had to pay fees for the accounts ($36x2) and change my plan..... total disgust now.  I KNOW it is NOT my phones so it HAS to be the towers..... PLEASE RESPONT to this SPRINT techs

Thank you

Jon

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.