Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still have Problems in MILWAUKEE WISCONSIN area since June!!!

Journeyman

I am having problems with the Sprint Network, and it has been going on since June.  I am a premium account holder have been with Sprint for some time, never missed a bill payment so there is nothing wrong with my account.  I originally had an LG Optimus S, and that was originally the problem phone - Delayed Texts, Picture messages were not sending, and receiving, etc. 

I recentley went out and spent $500 dollars on the HTC Evo 4G phone, and am having the same issues, and it's happening to my friends who have Sprint too! and its Mid September!

Sprint! We signed a contract to pay for your services, it's your job to PROVIDE service to us!!

Who else is outraged by all this? I see posts all over the country about it.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

I am showing the following:

EVDO Connection,Text Messaging,Voice 10028 (Noticeable Relief expected by 9/28/2011 with additional improvements scheduled throughout the summer) //Customer may experience blocked calls, delayed messaging, and slow data. 06/29/2011 19:00:00 CST N/A 09/28/2011 19:24:00 CST Not Cleared 09/13/2011 10:05:53 CST ML60XC161 N/A N/A N/A,ML03XC109 Milwaukee WI 53226,ML03XC110 Milwaukee WI 53210,ML03XC153 Milwaukee WI 53212,ML03XC313 Milwaukee WI 53204,ML54XC181 Milwaukee WI 53208,ML59XC183 Milwaukee WI 53218

I do apologize but we expect to have the issue resolved soon

Thanks

-John

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.