cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still having problems in Lawrence, KS

Journeyman

This is getting a little silly, this issue has been going on since mid August. When I'm at work, I don't get my text messages. The only way the messages come through is if my phone is called or I make a call from my phone. I know I am not the only one having this issue. When is Sprint going to get this problem fixed? I'm tired of the excuses. First it was because all the college kids came back, then it was a tower issue. We are going on week 4 now...

I have been with Sprint for over 10 years now, but this issue is seriously making me think about switching to a different carrier.

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: Still having problems in Lawrence, KS

I'm sorry that you're having issues with the text.I checked your coverage with the zip code that was provide.There was ticket opened for the voice issue on 08/25.Our engineers are working on to make sure issue is resolved ASAP.ETR is 09/17.I will update you when ticket status gets updated.

Single Cellsite 7926158 At 2011/08/26 01:02:00 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Kansas : Lawrence Market: Single Cellsite (Intermittent service) KC13XC329 . 08/25/2011 20:02:00 CST 3 09/17/2011 00:07:52 CST 09/13/2011 10:45:00 CST 09/14/2011 21:27:45 CST KC13XC329 Lawrence KS 66044
Journeyman

Well abe its still going on and no shits been done for over  a month..im a student at the University of Kansas and I need my texts to come through without making a damn phone call everytime to recieve a text. this is bullshit get it fixed or your losing a lot of customers out here

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well here it is September 19th and still no service. Seriously Sprint, get your act together.

fratlifejayhawk and smashley515,

I am sorry that you are having problems with your text messaging. What I understand is that the only way you can get your text messaging is when you get a call or make a call, correct? I have heard of this before and what we will need to do is create a CTMS ticket to correct this. You can private message me or else you can call technical support at 1-888-211-4727 and have a CTMS ticket submitted.

Thanks,

Ray

Journeyman

well ray no one seems to give a  damn at sprint to fix this, its exactly a month today where I can recieve no text messages without making a call out, i am seriously considering having my parents switch me to another carrier. this is total bullshit and unnacceptable for a company to do this to there customers, as a lifelong sprint user this is very very dissapointed with this going on.

Send me a private message. I will answer back with some information to gather from you.

Ray

Journeyman

Every one keeps talking about creating a CTMS ticket . . . I want to know how many of these fucking tickets have been made, because I've seen two other people make statements about "creating a ticket . . . to fix the problem".  I have been using Sprint since I was a junior in high school (2006) and NOTHING has ever happened like this.  If you guys want to know how to compete with AT&T, then start with problems like these.  This is so damn frustrating. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.