cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange usage in California

Journeyman

Strange usage in California

I've been a frequent traveler within California state the last few months.  I live in San Diego county and visit relatives in Northern California often; a town called Union City.  Whenever I am there I am limited to one bar, which equates to calls going straight to voicemail, or if I'm able to receive them, very choppy conversations that end up being dropped.  It was reported about 10 months ago that it was a tower outage in that area.  The last time I visited this area was this past Labor Day to have the exact same experience. 

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Strange usage in California

drop a zip code and closest cross street to the location youre normally at while up there so someone can look at the towers surrounding that area.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Strange usage in California

Okay, but that was done 3x.  A representative even took all my event with promises to follow-up and she didn't.  I'm not sure when I'm traveling back up again.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.