Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk and surf simultaneously

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Talk and surf simultaneously

When will I be able to talk on the phone and surf the web at the same time. I have asked this question repeatedly and cannot get an answer. I was told when I purchased the phone this would be availabe in Cincinnati in October of 2018. I want to know when I will have this BASIC functionality that all other carries have!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

What you are looking for is Voice over LTE (VoLTE) which is already available in Cincinnati on certain devices. What kind of a phone do you have?

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

What you are looking for is Voice over LTE (VoLTE) which is already available in Cincinnati on certain devices. What kind of a phone do you have?

View solution in original post

Journeyman

I’ve been reading post from 2017 on same topic, left Verizon 2 months ago and have regretted it every day since. With sprint Call quality is horrible, Lte service is rare, and using internet while on a phone call apparently something you find out AFTER moving 7 lines over 

Highlighted

you might add in a few details so the agent that pops in to assist you can look into it..like

what phones do you have?

were they brought as a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) from Verizon?

where are you (zip code and closest cross streets works fine)

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I have been hearing all kinds of lies when asked about this. I was told this started going live and will be available in May. This is July and no one cares about what is happening in Cincinnati. I pay way to much money to have less features then what I have several years ago. What is the real story? I need answered so I know when is good to leave this company.

Highlighted

We are in the soft roll out stage now for VoLTE. What kind of phone do you have? I can check to see if it is one of the phones that has it right now. 

Highlighted

I have a galaxy s10. They have been "rolling out" since December and nothing has been seen of heard of. This company is ridiculous!  

Highlighted

I am seeing that is one of the devices. Let's try to enable it. 

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Connections
  3. Slide the VoLTE to "on"
  4. Press ok

Let me know if this works. 

Highlighted

It works, thanks!

Highlighted

Awesome, enjoy! 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.