Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tired of the Sprint Network!!

Journeyman

Tired of the Sprint Network!!

Ok well I live maybe 5-10 miles away from the city of Atlanta, Decatur,Ga 30034. I have the Samsung Galaxy s2 epic 4g touch. Anyway about 2 weeks ago I started having MAJOR NETWORK ISSUES, issues included:

• Some calls(randomly) would go straight to voicemall
  • Calls would drop (which is an issue I never had on Sprint) ( But the rep said out of the 7 calls that were dropped, 6 were from the phone, not the network)
  • Extremely slow 3G/4G wimax speeds, which sometimes would not even connect
  • Calls would not connect if I called someone
  • People complained there was a lot of static on my end and couldn't hear me

So I called Sprint on Friday and they told me it was a network capacity issue at the tower that is close to my house. But what I couldn't understand was why is it that the 2nd person who has Sprint in the  same household, has no issue what so ever (she has the EVO LTE). I also couldn't understand why the issue happens every where I go. So they told me to take it into the Sprint store, which I did, and they found no issues with the device's antenna. So maybe about 1 mile from the store the phone started dropping calls left and right. The store was closed and so I called customer service. I was extremely fed up at this point, I told the rep.: "Something has to give, either this phone or this network!, I am so sick and tired of the same B.S. excuses and nothing is being done about it, I REFUSE to pay $180.00 a month for something that is complete crap." She said ok, and before you knew it the call dropped. At this point I started to break down a little, because I was also handling something else stress related and this didn't help. The next day I called, and the rep said they would replace it but it would be the same phone..I am worried that it will have the same issues though.. Any suggestions??

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.