cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tons of problems in the south chicago/downtown area. What gives?

Patron

Over the past several months, i've been getting dropped calls in my house and poor reception, and for a period of about a month I was constantly roaming in my own home, and now as of late, my family and I have been getting texts anywhere from 15 minutes to 12 hours late. On top of that, the reception downtown has become incredibly bad, and sometimes people calling me will say the phone rang 5-7 times before I answered when I only heard it ring once.

This isn't a problem with just my phone; apparently all of our phones are affected; even my friend who has sprint and lives on the next block. Are they doing something with the towers in our area?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hello chynabs,

I am sorry to hear about the coverage problems that you have been experiencing. I would be happy to investigate this and determine what is causing the issue so that we may get it corrected as soon as possible. Please send me a Private Message with your physical address so that I can check your specific location and confirm what is causing these problems.

Regards,

CD

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.