Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower Issues Cape May NJ 08204

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tower Issues Cape May NJ 08204

My husband is working in the Beach Ave area of Cape May NJ, 08204. His phone service has been less than intermittent since 6:30 AM this morning. Keeps trying to connect to a Verizon tower [which is asking him for cc info or to complete the call collect] Called in to Sprint, and they do not have a reported outage in that area at this time, although they do in NY. She said it is possible that his area is also affected by this. Just trying to ascertain if others on the network in that area are also affected. Was told a courtesy credit would be possible after they determine the cause of the issue.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Tower Issues Cape May NJ 08204

My coverage has dropped 95% in woodbridge for 2 weeks now, sprint is sending me a airrave today, they also gave me a credit,

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.