Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower Outage in Monroe Ga area OUT for 6 weeks now

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tower Outage in Monroe Ga area OUT for 6 weeks now

I have Mobile hot spot and have not been able to use it for 6 weeks now. after a month of being tols it was our phones. I tried a different approach and notified tech that I THOUGHT a tower was down or that maybe sprint sold a tower. What I was told was a ticket was placed and that several outher were alrady in effect from other ppl to get it fixed. We were first told by one CS that it would be fixed my the 7th of March, Now its The 11th....and it still does not work! I went to search internet at a friends hourse and found out that Sprint had sold all Nextel Towers! And was eliminating Nextel all together. Is this True???

Prior to This 6 week ordeal of run arounds and NO SERVICE except poor pnone and texting coverage our phones worked fine....

I Have been a LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR 15 + Years

My patience with this issue is running thin and I need a RESOLUTION and WORKING NETWORK SOON>>>PLEASE.

Our DATA sharing is beyond poor, I get Missed calls all the time as well as late texts and the internet is worse then dial up.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Tower Outage in Monroe Ga area OUT for 6 weeks now

I don't see any escalations on tower tickets in this area. When I search Monroe, GA my diagnostic tool will use main post office address if we don't have a more specific address.

Where, what  specific location? The best possible idea is to use a business address very near your location – and let us know if you are North or South etc from that location – and approximately how far from it.  With that information we can  look up the cell sites closest to you and see if they have experienced  any outages, or if tickets have already been submitted for them and post the current status.  We discourage putting your actual address in for privacy reasons.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.