Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower Still Down

Journeyman

Tower Still Down

I have been experiences severe issues with call drops, no calls in/out, no texts, only data...I did just purchase a google nexus S... the day that the towers were out.  Its now been 6 days and still nothing!  Can Sprint divert its users of that tower to another one temporarily?  This is awful and a major inconvenience!

Phone:  Google Nexus S

Recently upgraded: yes

Area:  Atlanta (downtown) 30312

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Tower Still Down

Zlheath,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having voice and data issues in your area. I did look in our network outage board and I do see that we have a tower outage in your area. Service ticket 7861441,Customers in the following area(s): Atlanta(GA) may experience diffculties with the following services : Single Cellsite.We experienced the following Problem(s) in the Atlanta / Athens : Atlanta Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service). No ETR at this time. I just want to let you know that we are aware of this and working hard for a quick resolution.

Thanks,

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.