cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower down since 8/16, no service at home and no help from Sprint!!!

Journeyman

Tower down since 8/16, no service at home and no help from Sprint!!!

I haven't been able to use my phone (calls, text, or data) at my house since 8/16 in Glendale, AZ.  The tower has been down and everytime I call Sprint they give me a date that it will be fixed and when the day comes it's still not fixed.  I have to drive a mile down the road to get service.  They will not give me an Airave because there is an open ticket on the issue and they will not let me out of my contract without charging me a $350 cancellation fee.  I'm COMPLETELY dissatisfied with Sprint at this point and don't know what else I can do.

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: Tower down since 8/16, no service at home and no help from Sprint!!!

So sorry that you’re having issues with the  service! Can I have your zip code or cross street so that I can check if there is any outage going on at your location.

Thanks

Journeyman

85306. 53rd Ave & Greenway Rd are my crossroads.

Master

I checked you coverage and there is a Single Cellsite down, engineers have been notified and working to restore the service ASAP.ETR 08/31/2012 05:38:18 CST .

Voice 9425595 At 2012/08/22 17:54:53 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Phoenix : Phoenix / Mesa Market: Single Cellsite (Intermittent service) LEC - Local telephone carrier engaged, restoration in progress. 08/22/2012 12:54:00 CST 3 08/31/2012 05:38:18 CST 08/26/2012 05:38:18 CST

Thanks

Abe

Journeyman

The question is the tower going to be repaired?  I was told initially it would be fixed on the 20th and it seems that the only thing that's taking place is the date keeps getting pushed out. 

Master

I understand your frustration and concern. The latest update is LEC - Local telephone carrier engaged and  restoration in progress. Really appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thanks

Abe

Journeyman

The issue is STILL not fixed! Why is this taking 15 days and when is the date now????

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.