cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower outage in 30043 zip code

Journeyman

Tower outage in 30043 zip code

The service in my area has gradually been going downhill for the last week. I am now shown as having service, but as soon as I try to call out or text, I get a service not avail msg. I can drive 1/2 mile and cross University Pkwy and get a signal or I can ride a few miles toward Suwanee and get a signal again. There has been a total outage of service for 2 days. My neighbors are complaining about the same problem and Sprint has offered NO answers. Anyone experiencing the same issues?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Tower outage in 30043 zip code

Hi JOHNRUDE1970,

I was getting ready to reply to the other thread you just posted in.  There is currently a tower that has an open network ticket in the area.  The network team is already engaged and working to resolve this.  The ticket number is 9723621.  There may be an additional tower that is experiencing an issue close by as well, I am sending that one to the network team for investigation. 

Thanks,

*David

Highlighted
Journeyman

David I appreciate the heads up on the tower issues. Today is the 3rd day now with zero service

Highlighted
Wizard

Sorry JOHNRUDE1970, I know outages are frustrating and usually they are fixed within a day or two... looks like they found a faulty drop wire and are working to replace it.  Currently the estimated time of repair is showing for tomorrow evening, but the work I'm seeing on the ticket may possibly be sooner as long as the replacement goes as planned. Sorry, wish I had a concrete date/time but with physical issues, it's not quite as clear cut.

*David

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.