cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower problems in Chaska MN

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tower problems in Chaska MN

Hi!  We have 1 to 2 bars of service in the Chaska area. Each time I call customer support I get "we don't know when it will be fixed".  There have been problems since the 20th.  Any updates?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Let's take a look. May I have the zip code and nearest cross streets? I know these things can be frustrating, but sometimes we can't see when they will be done. 

Highlighted

Hwy 41 and Hundtermark

Thanks for the response

Highlighted

Howdy Jodylbarker. Thanks for the info. Give me a few mins to look into this area. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

Thanks for your patience. After looking into this area, I see that the coverage should be good. So I checked the towers, and there is a tower with an open service alert. Our tower team has been notified, and deployed.

Resetting the network setting can help. To complete this on an Android device, please dial ##72786#. For an Apple device, please follow the steps below: 
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap General.
3. Scroll up and tap Reset.
4. Change to Reset Network Setting

Let's give the reset a try, and let me know if the service improved. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

Thanks for the info. I followed the instructions, did the factory reset and unfortunately I only have 1 bar of service. When I take my wifi off and attempt to do a google search I get the message that I am offline, so the problem still persists. Thanks for trying. I appreciate it.  Seems we will be without data for a while.....

Highlighted

Thanks for the info. I followed the instructions, did the factory reset and unfortunately I only have 1 bar of service. When I take my wifi off and attempt to do a google search I get the message that I am offline, so the problem still persists. Thanks for trying. I appreciate it.  Seems we will be without data for a while.....

Highlighted

Well shoot. Ok I sent you a PM so I can report the issue you're having. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.