Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble sending Texts!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Trouble sending Texts!!

This has been happening for over a month now, i am having trouble sending text messages from my iPhone 4S. It is becoming very frustrating. I live in Santa Monica, CA 90403 and i work in 90401

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

RyanNYLA, thanks for posting. Please try a network update by dialing ##873283# into your phone and press 'call'. Also, are you sending via text or imessage?

Highlighted
Journeyman

! am in Texas DFW area and i am unable to send texts for the past hour! Please help! I am losing all patience and confidence with Sprint service network!!!!!!!!!!

I stuck with Sprint through all the crap phones and now i finally get a decent one the galaxy SII and i've plague with bad service and now no i can't send text

Highlighted

KCHRRY07, I definitely understand your frustration in that you just want your service to work as expected. Please let me know what zip code you are located in so that I can check for any network issues. Have you tried pulling the battery and are you receiving any specific errors when you try to send a message?

Highlighted
Journeyman

so many failed text messages! whats the deal?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.