cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Internet in 93065 and surrounding area

Journeyman

Unable to access Internet in 93065 and surrounding area

Since 11:30AM I have been unable to acces the internet from my cell phone in the Simi Valley / Ventura County area. Dropped calls or network busy . my phone is an HTC EVO, still expierencing this issue

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Unable to access Internet in 93065 and surrounding area

Can someone from sprint please look into this to check if there is an outage or downed cell site?  Zipe code 93065 Simi Valley, California and surrounding Ventura County

Journeyman

Can someone from sprint please look into this to check if there is an outage or downed cell site?  Zip code 93065 Simi Valley, California and surrounding Ventura County

Journeyman

Can someone from sprint please look into this to check if there is an outage or downed cell site?  Zip code 93065 Simi Valley, California and surrounding Ventura County

Master

I do see there is a tower outage in that Zip Code. Could you provide cross streets near you so I can determine if this is effecting you.

Journeyman

Cochran Street and Madera Road, What is going to be done about the Tower Outage?

Master

Based on the location given that outage is not effecting your service.   Looking at the tower closet to the intersection given  I show that tower has not been carring calls since about 1000 your time this morning.  If you have voice service  If you could call Customer service so they can gather all the need information to do a network ticket on this tower 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.