cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make calls - 44221

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to make calls - 44221

My iPhone 4s won't make or receive phone calls or send messages. The website says to call Sprint about technical issues, but my phone won't make calls, so... I have no idea what to do. I'd call my husband and see if his isn't working either... But again, no calls. I'm leaving to go on vacation on Sunday, so will it maybe work when I'm not in Ohio? Zip is 44221

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Unable to make calls - 44221

I am having the same issue! It is very frustrating not to be able to make calls. I haven't been able to make calls or txt since about 8:00pm. iMessage does work though so if you message someone with another iPhone they should be able to get it, its the only thing working currently for me. Hopefully they can confirm outage and someone is working on it.

Journeyman

CSR via chat just told me this The ETA is 06/16/2012 19:35:52 CST. That would be almost 24hrs without service!!! This is unbelieveable!

Journeyman

I'm having the same problems with all my phones on this network. We have EVOs and right now they are just paper weights. Verizon seems to be working well; maybe it's time for a change.

Journeyman

My family had the same problem (same ZIP code) at about 5:40 last night.  Did an oline chat and got service restored a little after 7 last night but by 11:30 it was out AGAIN.  And even though the online chat was supposed to be available until midnight CST, IT WASN'T.   What did the CSR tell you the issue is?  And no service until 8:30 this evening our time!?  This is completely unacceptable  

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.