cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make or receive calls

Go to solution
Journeyman

Unable to make or receive calls

For the past several days I haven't been able to make or receive calls while at work. I receive a Network Busy message and if I try to call the cell phone from my office phone it goes into voice mail. Several colleagues also using Sprint have the same problem, but other cell phone services are fine. This happened once before at the same location - Zip code 75007. When I drive a few miles from this location I am finally able to make and receive calls. What is going on? This is unacceptable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Unable to make or receive calls

I am in area code 55102 and have been experiencing the same problem at home.  I use to be able to talk on my phone in the elevator now I have to leave my house and find a spot outside.  Even then my call 50% of the time gets dropped and the customer service has been terrible.  I don't understand what has changed in the last four days!!  Very frustrated!!

Journeyman

I checked the  zip code 75007 and 55102

for any Network issues that may be causing you issue. I did not see any. Have you tried to power cycle your device? If not try that. After the power cycle try to place another call, if you still get the same error Network Busy, please send me a private message and I can work with you to resolve the issue. Paida

Journeyman

I have tried all suggested steps, updated profile, restarted the phone, without success.

It appears to be within a certain radius.

Journeyman

Ok, can you private message me? I can do some troubleshooting with you and see what is causing the issue.Paida

Journeyman

I have the same problem, making and receiveng calls at home. This is been going on for years, and was told that the type of construction [reinforced concrete] of my house, was the problem. Well, lately, I've been having a few visitors, which use other network providers, such AT&T and Verizon, and they don't experience the same issue. I even bought a Tracfone for my father in law, and his works perfectly. What is going on? My zip is 33319, and I am waiting a few months for my contract to expire so I can go to somebody else. I like Sprint, and had it for years, but if I can't fix this problem, well, I'll have no other choice but to change providers.

Journeyman

Thank you, Paida. I appear to be back and functioning after the update and steps you sent me.

Journeyman

You are welcome glad it worked. Paida

Journeyman

I have the same problem with my phone.. And I am only able to make or recieve calls through WiFi calling only
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey jith131189, would you please post your closest cross streets and ZIP code so that we can further assist you? Let us know, we want to help!

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.