Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make/receive phone calls?

Patron

Unable to make/receive phone calls?

Is anyone having issues making/receiving phone calls?? This started for me around 4PM today and now my boyfriends phone is doing the same thing.  We are on the same account.  All other features of the phone (text, email, etc.) are still working.  Is it just us?

33 REPLIES 33
Journeyman

I switched to T-Mobile today, it's so nice to have service that works.  Got a little better phone and plan is actually a few dollars cheaper.

Journeyman

My iphone 4s is no longer making or receiving phone calls. my zipcode is 24151. About 2 weeks ago it quit making phone calls. Yesterday it quit receiving them. My txt messaging is getting a bit sketchy as well. I've tried using it in different locations and different cities and nothing has changed.

Journeyman

I am also having the same issue with all 3 phones on my account. Can't make or recieve calls or texts. My zip code is 22556.

Journeyman

No I have been having trouble with mine since about 6am off and on all day it sucks!!!! my zip is 76941 closes big town is 76903 i cant call customer support cause my sprint phone is my only phone PLEASE GET THIS CRAP FIXED ASAP!!!!!

Journeyman

98503  I have had no service at my house for last 2 days i can get a random txt's but no data/voice. roaming on vzw not working either. all 4 of our phones doing it. If I drive about 10 miles into main part of town it starts working. this happend last weekend and this is about the 5th time since our big storm last year in nov/dec this has happend. I dont want a $5 discount I want my phones to work at my house. this is getting VERY old never have had things like this before on ANY carrier. Even when i left sprint 10 years ago because of dropped calls it was NOTHING near as bad as this.... I use my phone for work and must be able to be contacted.

Journeyman

Zip code 77059

Same issue texts appear to work randomly as of now but NO incoming or outgoing calls! Can't even call customer support. This is stupid. I have 3 phones on my plan and none are working. This is our only form of communication. SO WHAT'S THE DEAL SPRINT??? HOW can almost all of Houston be without calls??? Fix it!

Journeyman

This must be happening all over the US. because Indianapolis, IN has issues all over the state Sprint is lieing and takeing our hard earned Cash !

Journeyman

Same problem in Philadelphia 19121 since this afternoon.

Journeyman

I made my last phone call yesterday. I can send and recieve texts but when I call I get 3 beeps and am disconected. My inbound calls go straight to voicemail.

Journeyman

i would like to call sprint but cant. this gets old fast.im not the one to whine about the service, but get this fixed!!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.