ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send/receive calls and texts (49504, MI)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to send/receive calls and texts (49504, MI)

I'm a mile from downtown Grand Rapids, MI, and my phone has been nothing but an oversized paperweight since about 3pm today.  I've been unable to send texts since that time, and since, am unable to receive texts as well an unable to make or receive calls.  Friends have told me it goes immediately to voicemail, and the texts don't come through.  I've done both soft and hard reset (complete wipe), but to no avail.  I am still able to receive email, however, and my internet is back up after the wipe (it wouldn't connect at all prior to that).  I've noticed posts from others in different states, but with no real answers provided.  Anyone else in West MI having these issues?  Any info is much appreciated.  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Unable to send/receive calls and texts (49504, MI)

Same issue in Sterling Heights (48310)

Journeyman

same problem here in muskegon. texts not going through and calling my friend (who is also on sprint) and the phone never rings.

The internet is worthlessly slow anywhere but my house (where I have wifi) and calls take multiple tries to connect.

Come on sprint! the network has been terrible this whole year and im sick of it. I know I get a good deal from my employee line but my plan isnt worth a dime when my phone is basically worthless.

I am VERY close to switching to at&t, so you know its bad when i give up an employee plan.

ELSTAAL79,

I am so sorry you are experiencing intermittent to no service!  I have already begun researching all of the issues posted thus far.  I am looking at the towers in a general area, and need to narrow down my vicinity within Grand Rapids, MI.  If you will please forward me cross streets within the area(s) that you are having issues. 

If you would like for me to pinpoint your location, please send me a private message including your name and phone number so that I may better assist you.

Please be sure not to post any personal or private information over the forum to ensure your privacy remains secured.

Appreciatively,

Jazzgirl7777

Social Care

Sunday-Wednesday

9am-2pm

Journeyman

My service suddenly kicked back on early this morning; I woke up to a slew of text messages (dated as sent yesterday) around 6:30am. 

Journeyman

i live in monroe,mi and my phone has no service but my boyfriends does and he has sprint.  Cant make calls or text

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.