cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLTE On IPhones

Highlighted
Journeyman

VOLTE On IPhones

I am super excited about VOLTE finally arriving for sprint customers. However, it’s on only available on Samsung galaxy s8, 8+, and 8 active. I really hope that VOLTE is launched to more phones quickly and more areas. This feature has been available for a couple of years on the three other major carriers. Sprint is finally trying to better not only themselves but their customers! Thank you sprint.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: VOLTE On IPhones

Yeah, we are just as excited.  Currently, it is only available on the Samsung S8 and S8+, not the S8 Active.  Additional devices and markets will be launched soon.  Please check the respective discussion board for your device to receive details and date of software updates.

@hartmank48 wrote:

I am super excited about VOLTE finally arriving for sprint customers. However, it’s on only available on Samsung galaxy s8, 8+, and 8 active. I really hope that VOLTE is launched to more phones quickly and more areas. This feature has been available for a couple of years on the three other major carriers. Sprint is finally trying to better not only themselves but their customers! Thank you sprint.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.