Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vision Upgrade now make my data speed near dail-up era

Journeyman

Vision Upgrade now make my data speed near dail-up era

Sprint just finish their "Vision upgrade" in my neighborhood.  My data speed has gone down to ~150 Kbps Down, 50 Kbps Up (from 300Kbps Down, 200Kbps UP); almost back to days of dail-up speed.  I now must have Airave to make call in my house.  Does anyone have similar experience with Vision upgrade in their area?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Hello and welcome to the Sprint Communities.  The latest word from our Network Engineers regarding Network Vision deployment is that there can be and in most cases, there is a 90 day "optimization" window after the install has been completed.  This is necessary to fine-tune the site for optimal performance.   Can I have an intersection and zip code to check this for you? 

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

GrandMaster

also it helps if you post your zip code and closest cross streets to your location (without using your actual physical address) so someone in here can check your closest towers for any new issues/problems/answers

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.