cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice & Data Problems in Chicago Area

Journeyman

Voice & Data Problems in Chicago Area

Who else is experiencing not being able to got on the Sprint network in the Chicago area. I've been told by customer service Sprint has capacity overload issues and multiple problems with tower and network conversions to LTE. The evasion and number of lies being told by Sprint employees is overwhelming. They can't get their own stories straight. I've not been able to make or receive a call nor text message since early this morning. Their service is all but useless in the 60603 area. Please let me know if any one has been successful in getting Sprint to waive their fees as I'm feed up. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Voice & Data Problems in Chicago Area

laglines,

I can understand this is frustrating for you, Sprint is aware of the issue and we are not only working to fix the issue but to improve your overall customer experience in the area. Currently we have no estimated time of repair, but when it is repaired I can assure you your overall service will be much better than before.

Thank You,

TheFifthLetter

Social Media Care Team

Journeyman

I haven't been able to make or receive calls all day.  The same thing happened two weeks ago.

I was about to activate a new Galaxy S3 and renew my contract.  Now I am going to return it, cancel my contract, and go to AT&T or Verizon.

Journeyman

This is such a self-serving and ambigious response as to cause more harm to Sprint's already damaged reputation. There is nothing in this response that is at all meanigful. How is is acceptable to treat customers in such a patronzing and indifferent manner. Please inform me of the steps to take to void my agreement without incurring charges as Sprint hasn't and can't provide the service I've been paying for I should be charged to be able to go elsewhere.

Journeyman

I have an iwireless phone from Kentucky but I live in southeast Iowa, therefore I use sprint towers. I live in the 52556 area and haven't had service for 8 days unless I travel an hour or so north. It's ridiculous. Iwireless told me to call sprint, sprint told me not to call them because I only use their towers, not their company. And so I have gotten NO answers. If service doesn't return to my area soon I will be switching to AT&T or Verizon.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.