cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Journeyman

WHAT IS GOING ON?

I dont understand why sprint service in out area is going haywire! This has been going on for over a  month now and all I hear from customer service is " it should be up and working in 3-4 days" and now a month later I am still having issues. Dropped calls- phone lagging-delayed text messages-call failed....and so on and so on...I am in the 49423 area. Everyone I know that has sprint is  experience the same issue.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

WHAT IS GOING ON?

West Michigan : Grand Rapids / Muskegon / Holland 49423 ,49424 ,49464 Holland(MI),Zeeland(MI) Single Cellsite 6968962 Customers in the following area(s): Holland(MI),Zeeland(MI) may experience diffculties with the following services : Single Cellsite. At 2011/02/22 14:28:49 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the West Michigan : Grand Rapids / Muskegon / Holland Market: Single Cellsite (Intermittent service) We estimate a time to repair to be 03/28/2011 23:28:00 CST . CTMS 18702122-110218 & CTMS-18699591-110215 are involved in this issue. Falcon shows multiple radios with drop and block rates above normal levels. Netwatch has processing alarms. THIS TICKET HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO CAPACITY PLANNING TO REQUEST AN ADDITIONAL VOICE CARRIER. 02/22/2011 08:28:00 CST Not Cleared 03/21/2011 09:54:09 CST DE33IP060 Zeeland MI 49423
Journeyman

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Ok so clearly this is out of our (the customers) control. SO Will we be compensated for the trouble and inconvenience? WE are PAYING for a service that is not working like it should. I feel cheated out.

Journeyman

WHAT IS GOING ON?

with proper etiquette and civil arguements, you WILL get compenstaed.  I have been compensated quite fairly through a few phone calls. Donr CORRECTLY, you will be amazed at what they will do for you.   be tactful, NOT hateful.  I will say this for the sprint folks i have talked too....they have done what they can to help...Its not the person on the phones fault!  Yes i know they represent sprint, but they can only do what sprint allows them to do.  

Journeyman

WHAT IS GOING ON?

I live in Grand Rapids, MI and had been very happy with my Sprint Service. That was until January 2011 hit. The service is horrible and I am extremely disappointed in what I was promised when I started my contract with sprint.

As a service provider it is UNACCEPTABLE to make a customer pay for something that they do not receive. My calls take 1-2 minutes to go through, if they go through at all. My text messages fail. I pay $10 a month per phone for 4G that I don't have access to in my area.

I would like to stay with Sprint, all I am asking for is a credit for the services that I have not been receiving, or that are not working properly for the past 3+ months. I have made several calls to customer service, they say "they cannot give me a credit, and the service will be fixed by May". Well, I am sorry, but this is UNACCEPTABLE. What happens when there is an emergency and I need to call 911 and my call doesn't go through.

I would also like the option to have the cancelation fee for my contract waived. There was a local news story around the Grand Rapids area that states some people have been give that option (link:http://www.wzzm13.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=158317)

All I am asking for is someone to help me and all the other paying customer get the service that they deserve

Journeyman

WHAT IS GOING ON?

The service is no better in my area, ZIP 49442.  In fact I had 3 dropped calls out of 4 this morning, and was unable to call out at all for quite a while as the system was "busy".    The only service that I can think of that is any worse is Comcast.  At least you can talk to a real person with Sprint, if you can find a working phone to call them with.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.