cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

West Michigan Low Signal

Highlighted
Journeyman

West Michigan Low Signal

For the past month my signal is really bad in my apartment,  and often can not even complete a call because it breaks up so much. This never used happen and I have no problem in any other location. I called Sprint and reported this a couple days ago but nothing has improved. if this problem doesn't get resolved quickly I will break my contract and refuse to pay the penalty fee for breaking it. I am just a bit north of Muskegon.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

West Michigan Low Signal

To enable us to look at outages in your area  we need a location we are sure of   can yo give us a Zip code and cross streets so we can look for outages,

Highlighted
Journeyman

West Michigan Low Signal

Zip is 49437 in Montague, Michigan

Highlighted
Journeyman

West Michigan Low Signal

I am inside the city limits of Montague. Doubt it's a outage since it has gone on for a month. This is my only phone so sure hope I don't have to call 911 cause I would never get thru.

Highlighted

West Michigan Low Signal

The towers in our area in Michigan are being updated.  Supposedly it will be finished in about a month ( that's what a Sprint rep said anyway).  I have noticed an improvement in data speeds recently so I'm trying to be optimistic. 

Highlighted
Master

West Michigan Low Signal

Here is what I found for that area

Network Tickets Open  ** GR41/Whitehall 12xx BENSTON RD  WHITEHALL, MI 49461

TicketOpened DateSeverityOutage
826642811/2/2011 2:18:00 AM3CPMV CDMA Service, Dropped Calls Knt-Kentwood-BSC_1.1-0248 DE34IP936 CELL 248 IMPAIRED CTMS 18896734-111101

And the other poster is correct - the capacity upgrades are scheduled over the next 60 days - Also the Kentwood switch has improvements scheduled. If you search for my posts with the word "kentwood" I have a long analysis of some of the issues that we have been dealing with in the Michigan market.

Larry

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.