ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is up with the Sprint 3G network for 30034 & 30319 (Decatur & Atlanta, GA)

Journeyman

Everything is slow and I am constantly dropping calls!!!!!!  Sprint please fix this problem or switch my iPhone 4S to 4G.  I refuse to pay for this kind of service. 

3 REPLIES 3

I live in the 30034 and have a smartphone and 3G speeds are fine. I know that the iPhone speeds have been reportedly been subpar. It's because of the overlogg of the network.

Highlighted
Patron

I have an EVO and a iPhone 4S in Atlanta / Decatur too (30312 & 30030), and my speeds are abysmal on 3G. I can have excellent signal stregnth (or even park under a Sprint tower to test), and still only download 80-100kbps. Sometimes it's even worse, or my data or phone connections will just fail completely.

It's a shame that I, and others in ATL, have to pay good money and we cannot even use the most basic parts of our phone reliably. If I'm in a very dense area of downtown, my phone is pretty much a paperweight unless I can find a wifi signal.

Journeyman

Re: What is up with the Sprint 3G network for 30034 & 30319 (Decatur & Atlanta, GA)

I am by the capital at 30334, rarely get consistant service.  4g once in a while, 3g less than half the time.  This is really getting out of hand.  Love my phone, but pointless without service.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.